Commercial printing is the core of PBM’s business. Our production capabilities extend from single-color to eight-color plus coating. The paper stocks on which we print range from lightweight publication grades to standard coated and uncoated stocks to premium grades for prestige printing. We produce point-of-sale and display packaging materials on a variety of board stocks including synthetics such as styrene and vinyl.
With a broad range of press equipment and a team of experienced, solutions-oriented craftsmen, PBM can print nearly any project on virtually any substrate.
Commercial Print Services include:
• 40” Sheetfed 6-color presses with coating capabilities (UV)
• 40” Sheetfed 8-color press with coating capabilities (UV)
• 40” Sheetfed 2-color presses
• 38” Full web 6-color press with in-line perforating and folding, re-moistenable pattern gluer, spine paste and in-line trimmer
• Half web with 6-colors, in-line perforating, folding, and pattern gluing
• Digital presses with 6-color capabilities
Click here for a printable comprehensive listing of PBM’s equipment.