PBM Healthcare is a strategic print production and distribution services partner offering many industry-specific benefits to healthcare companies. As a supplier to the pharmaceutical industry since our company’s inception in 1983, PBM has supported numerous product launches, sales training events, direct-to-consumer marketing projects and more. We have successfully implemented short and long-term fulfillment projects to support pharmaceutical consumers and more than 8,000 sales representatives in the field. With a unique, entrepreneurial ability to respond quickly to emerging demands in the healthcare industry, we have a long history of purchasing new equipment to support specific customer’s projects. Focused on helping you drive top line sales while delivering bottom line profits, we are an ideal partner for pharmaceutical companies who strive to execute innovative, leading edge communication strategies.
How is PBM Healthcare Unique?
• Comprehensive Support
• Dedicated, Knowledgeable Healthcare Service Team
• Broad print production capabilities (short run through long-run offset)
• In-house finishing and binding (PI’s, Detail Aids, Cartons)
• Product Storage with remote visibility & online ordering
• Inventory management for large-scale products and programs
• Product Launch coordination & execution
• Print-on-Demand digital printing linked to multi-channel marketing tools
• Track and Trace™ distribution management
• Product prototyping
• Support for Alternative Sampling Programs
• Network of partnerships to support of pharmaceutical customers
• ISO process for content control
What Healthcare Business Challenges do we Address?
• Patient Education – materials production & distribution
• Message Repurposing –improved product segmentation, positioning, targeting and promotion
• Inventory cost control – reduced obsolescence and storage costs
• Sales Process Support – complete product launch support, online ordering of variable content items, managed care materials, prescription pad programs, and more.
• Sales Effectiveness – ex. Point of Sale programs, vouchers, rebates and other Alternative Sampling Programs to optimize drug sampling with data that is traceable at physician, rep, and patient levels.